abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vivatmo me best by date

Tutek
New Homie

Hello,

Today I have received vivatmo me device, on the device box manufacturer date is 2025-06-12, best by date is 2025-01-19. I asked on support what is the lifetime of this device, I get answet that three years from the date of manufacture, the same thing I read in the technical document, and it seems that a newly purchased device and I can not even use it for two years. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

There are a lot of "Bosch's" 😄

The manual figures Out:

Screenshot_20230818-173317.png

So, I would recommend to write a message about the issue to Bosch Healthcare Solutions.

Seit 11.2019 zufriedener Anwender von Bosch Smart Home. System läuft störungsfrei und wird nach Bedarf erweitert; App auf Android 13

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Tutek
New Homie

sorry, manufacturer date is 2023-06-12.

Tutek
New Homie

Photo from the sticker on the box:PXL_20230818_135026389.MP.jpg

and here is technical document for this device where is stated three years from production:

https://www.vivatmo.com/media/pdfs/tds-vivatmome_en.pdf

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

Can you have a look about the responsible Division or company, please. I do not think it is Bosch Smart Home GmbH. So, unfortunately, I believe it is the wrong community for the issue.

With the right company, we can try to help you finding the correct contact.

Seit 11.2019 zufriedener Anwender von Bosch Smart Home. System läuft störungsfrei und wird nach Bedarf erweitert; App auf Android 13

Tutek
New Homie

This is healthcare device for asthma patients, so in what forum I could ask this question?

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

Right, I know. For this reason, my question about the responsible company printed at the box.

Manufacturer for this device is Bosch, and I bought it at bosch online shop 😉

https://www.bosch-smarthome.com/de/de/produkte/weitere-bosch-produkte/vivatmo-me?_ga=2.224079515.168...

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

There are a lot of "Bosch's" 😄

The manual figures Out:

Screenshot_20230818-173317.png

So, I would recommend to write a message about the issue to Bosch Healthcare Solutions.

OK, I will.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden