abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Raumthermostat 220V und Heizkörperthermostate

simont
Experienced Homie

Hallo alle,

Entschuldigung für das schlechte Deutsch, aber ich komme aus Italien und habe mit Google aus dem Englischen übersetzt. (zur Verdeutlichung folgt der englische Text).

Ich suche nach einem vernetzten Thermostat für ein Ferienhaus und habe herausgefunden, dass das Bosch Smart Home eines der wenigen (wenn nicht das einzige) ist, das nicht für alle Funktionen auf die Cloud angewiesen ist und auch eine lokale Steuerung ermöglicht , sogar über VPN. Für mich eine Grundvoraussetzung, da ich mich nicht auf einen externen Dienst verlassen möchte, der ausfallen oder gar entlassen werden könnte.

Leider finde ich nur wenige Informationen zu den tatsächlichen Funktionen der einzelnen Komponenten, da ich keine detaillierte Bedienungsanleitung für sie oder für die App finden konnte. Deshalb bitte ich hier um Rat.

Meine Heizung besteht aus einem Boiler, der derzeit von einem einfachen EIN-AUS-Thermostat gesteuert wird, und Heizkörpern. Da ich den Kesselbetrieb steuern muss, dachte ich an die Verwendung eines Raumthermostats 220V, der, wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, einen Trockenkontakt und nicht nur einen Temperatursensor enthält. Dies ist der einfache Teil. Ich möchte aber auch die Heizkörper für mehr Komfort einzeln steuern, und auch, weil ich einen Kamin habe, den wir von Zeit zu Zeit benutzen werden, und in diesem Fall möchte ich den Raum mit dem Kamin nicht überheizen oder die anderen unterheizen. Ist das Raumthermostat 220V in der Lage, sich richtig mit Heizkörperthermostaten abzustimmen? Die Idee ist, dass jeder Heizkörper mit einem Heizkörperthermostat ausgestattet ist und der Raumthermostat von den Heizkörpern gesteuert wird, sodass der Boiler nur dann und nur dann eingeschaltet ist, wenn mindestens ein Heizkörper geheizt werden muss. Tatsächlich wird die Temperatur vom Raumthermostat entweder gar nicht verwendet oder anstelle der Temperatur von Heizkörpern im selben Raum verwendet, aber nicht als Master für die alleinige Steuerung des Boilers. So funktionieren mehrere andere intelligente Heizungsregler mit Heizkörperthermostat und ON-OFF-Boiler (z. B. Tado, Netatmo und wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, auch Bosch EasyConnet). Ist das mit Smart Home in dieser Konfiguration möglich? Sollte ich ein bestimmtes Szenario/Automatisierung einrichten? Oder sollte ich stattdessen kein Raumthermostat 220V verwenden, sondern eine geregelte Steckdose? Meine Erwartung ist, dass der Raumthermostat 220 V einige physische Steuerungen bieten könnte, um das gesamte System in den AUS- oder Eco-Modus zu versetzen oder sogar eine zentralisierte Steuerung der Temperatur verschiedener Räume zu ermöglichen, also wäre er eine bessere Wahl als eine kontrollierte Steckdose, aber Wie gesagt, ich habe dazu nur sehr wenige Informationen gefunden.
Außerdem ist mir nicht klar, wo Zeitpläne gespeichert sind, wer sie ausführt und wie ich sie einstelle. Kann dies direkt am Raumthermostat erfolgen? Oder wird es vollständig in der App erledigt und vom Controller ausgeführt?

Vielen Dank

Simone

-----------

I’m looking for a connected thermostat to be used in an holiday house, and I found out the Bosch Smart Home is one of the few (if not the only one) that does not rely on cloud for every functions and allows also local control, even through VPN. This a fundamental requisite for me, since I do not want to rely on an external service that could have outage or could be even dismissed.

Unfortunately I’m finding few informations on the actual features of each components, as I could not find any detailed user manual for them or for the App. So I’m asking here some advice.

My heating is composed by a boiler, presently controlled by a simple ON-OFF thermostat, and radiators. Since I have to control the boiler operation, I thought of using a Room Thermostat 220V,  which, if I understood well, includes a dry-contact and not only a temperature sensor. This is the easy part. However I would also like to control individually the radiators for better confort, and also because I have a fireplace that from time to time we will use, and in that case I do not want to overheat the room with the fireplace or underheat the others. Is the Room Thermostat 220V able to properly coordinate with Radiator Thermostats? The idea is that every radiator is equipped with a radiator thermostat, and the Room Thermostat is controlled by the radiators, so that the boiler is ON if and only if at least one radiator requires heating. In fact, temperature from the Room Thermostat is either not used at all, or used in place of the one from radiators in the same room, but not as a master for controlling alone the boiler. This is how several other heating smart controllers with both Radiator Thermostat and ON-OFF boiler works (e.g. Tado, Netatmo, and if I understood well also Bosch EasyConnet). Is this possible with Smart Home in this configuration? Should I set up some specific Scenario/Automation? Or instead I should not use a Room Thermostat 220V but a Controlled Outlet? My expectation is that the Room Thermostat 220V could offer some physical controls for putting the whole system in OFF, or Eco mode, or even allow a centralized control for the temperature of different rooms, so would be a better choice than a Controlled Outlet, but as I said I found very few informations on that.

Also, it’s not clear to me where schedules are stored, who executes them and how I set them. Can it be done directly on the Room Thermostat? Or it is entirely done in the App and executed by the Controller?

Thanks

6 ANTWORTEN 6

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

Hi @simont, the Room Thermostat 230V is not intended for controlling boilers. It doesn't have a dry contact, but a PWM controlled 230V output with a maximum load of 230 watts.

You can use a Smart Plug for loads up to 3.7 kW. A relay with a dry contact is expected to become available within a year.

Smart Plugs can be controlled by automations, but there is no suitable trigger for "radiator thermostat requires heating".

The way this is supposed to work is by using a compatible "smart" boiler (Bosch, Buderus, Junkers).

Cheers

Maurice

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

simont
Experienced Homie

Thanks Maurice, also for helping me in English 😁.

So, if I understood well, even if I manage to control the powering of the circulation pump of the boiler instead of the boiler ifself (and thus I could use the Room thermostat 230V), there will still no way to force the pump activation when a radiator requires heating, and in any case no advantage in using the RT 230V instead of the Smart Plug. Is this correct?

Instead do you have any experience with Bosh EasyControl? It seems that with it each radiator can call for heating independently from the central thermostat requirements. However, it's not clear to me if local control from the app is possible when internet is not available/server is down (but I fear not)

simont
Experienced Homie

I just noticed that the press release for the new Room Thermostat II 230V does not anymore refers only to underfloor heating but to generic wired heating generators: "The Smart Upgrade for Underfloor Heating and More: The Room Thermostat II 230 V ... Smart heat regulation: supports the networking of wired heating systems such as underfloor heating or heat generators."

Does this imply also some improvements in the coordination with radiator thermostats in boiler-based systems?

Thanks

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hello @simont, Thanks for your interest in the Bosch Smart Home Roomthermostat II 230V. It is to early to give more detailed information about our new product. More detailed information will follow prior to the market launch. Best regards, Philip

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

Bosch Smart Home requires no permanent Internet connection. Everything works offline, except for push notifications, firmware updates and setting the time / date. Unfortunately I have no experience with EasyControl.

That's an interesting detail in the press release about the Room Thermostat II 230V. But there's not a lot of detailed information available yet, so might be worth waiting for the official specs to see whether they added a feature to coordinate with radiator thermostats.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

simont
Experienced Homie

Yes, I think I will wait, and keep looking for alternatives solutions. Unless someone from Bosch could disclose something... 😉