Meintest du: 

Raumthermostat II + Buderus GB212

** Gelöschtes Profil **
Nicht anwendbar

I have

Buderus GB212 with KC310 controller and KM100 communication modul

My question:

If I buy Smart Home Room thermostat II + zigbee hub II,

will this smart room thermostat II communicate with heater Buderus GB212 as "secondary" room temperature sensor and send commands to heater Buderus to increase/decrease heating power or even adjust equithermal curve?

I want to solve this issue:

My RC310 controller is located (can't be moved) in room facing south and sun influence a room temp => heating. When it's sunny, north facing rooms gets  cold. So I would like to add Smart Home Room thermostat II to north facing room to controll heater based on temp I have in northfacing room. Will it help?

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Geomo
CEO of the Homies

@** Gelöschtes Profil ** the Raumthermostat II will have its full functionality only with the Smart Home Controller II.

It is not directly compatible with RC310.

If the KM100 is compatible with the MyBuderus App, you can add your GB212 to the Bosch Smarthome App.

Geomo_0-1681896407463.png

It will then send the requested temperature value to the heating, please see example with speed heat up activated:

Geomo_1-1681896748450.png

What I’m not really sure is, if these setting will overrule the RC310 value. But I think it should.

You will also need Heizkörper-Thermostat II for the north room or do you have floor heating? Then you will need the Raumthermostat II 230V.

Ich antworte hier als privater Nutzer. Ich bin weder Bosch SmartHome noch Robert Bosch Mitarbeiter.

** Gelöschtes Profil **
Nicht anwendbar

@Geomo - thank you. I have wall radiators. But do I really need  #Heizkörper-Thermostat II to command Buderus heater? I guess, #Raumthermostat II should be enough to control heater. North facing room has always 100% open radiator valves, not need to restrict heating by closing radiator valves. I use TRV in other rooms to avoid overheating.

Dein Problem konnte nicht gelöst werden?

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden