abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Compact Plug - Normally closed ?

Nicola
Junior Homie

Hello all,

I've just bought for my Controller 2 a Compact Plug for monitoring the consumption of my water pump located in my garage (I mean the pump for getting by the net the water for drinking, for my boilers, etc).

But when the controller 2 is OFF or Internet is DOWN, the plug and the pump are automatically off, even if the power  is available there--->No water at all in my house.

The same happens if I would switch the power OFF in my garage (by differential switch for that room)----->the Compact plug remains closed even after having switched the power ON there again (with controller 2 and Internet always ON). 

Is it normal that compact plug is Normally Closed ?

The only way to keep the Plug + Pump live again is to enter inside the app and switch manually the Plug on ON.

Is it an issue about its normal functionality or it's due to my wrong set-up ?

I will appreciate your suggestion/reply to understand if the compact plug really fits to my needs.

P.S.

I've also tried to solve this issue by forcing the Plug to be ON every day and 24 hours per day (by Timer option) but this option gave no success.  

4 ANTWORTEN 4

AlanSumm
Experienced Homie

Hi @Nicola 

as long as the plug has power it should be independant of the Controller and stay on until it's told to switch off.

The functioning of the Bosch smart home system is independant of the internet connection and only useful for remote control via the app. 

There is a setting in the app to control how the plug responds after regaining power after an outage:

More > Devices > Smart plugs > Room > Status after power cut > Off/On/Status before power cut

You would want 'On' to be active in your case.

Regards,

Alan

Nicola
Junior Homie

Hi @AlanSumm 

first of all many thanks for your fast reply.

In regards to your suggestion, can you please specify in which app area the setting you've described is located (status after power cut) ?

Inside Other>Devices>Smart plug>Plug ...> I can only view/change the following fields: 1)Name 2)Room 3) Symbol 4)Scope usage 5)Info on wifi range 6)Wifi signal test 7)Reset consumption values 8)Firmware 9)Zigbee id.

Please be patient to explain again where to set such "status before power cut"

Thanks 

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

Do you have the latest version of the app (10.18)? This is a new feature which has been added just recently.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

Baggaman
Vice President of the Homies

Ideally, controller and app have the latest version (10.18). app is must-have for this.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden