I have tried changing the wifi on my camera but I keep seeing this message

IMG_4677.png

but as you can see I have this enabled

IMG_4678.png

How do I fix this?

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Geomo
CEO of the Homies

@Bijington why will you change your wifi? The cameras are requiring 2,4 Mhz with IPv4 addresses and your smartphone needs to be connected to the same, new network.

Ich antworte hier als privater Nutzer. Ich bin weder Bosch SmartHome noch Robert Bosch Mitarbeiter.

Currently the camera is trying to connect to our main router which is a distance from the camera. I have an access point near the camera but it wouldn’t connect. I have created a second 2.4GHz network on that access point and I wanted to connect the camera to that. When I tried it showed me the issue that I originally reported

Geomo
CEO of the Homies

@Bijington Which camera do have? Eyes Außenkamera or Eyes Außenkamera II ? Please better use only 1 2,4 MHz WLAN. The Eyes Außenkamera didn‘t supports Mesh and you must switch of the power connection of the camera after installation of a repeater. When you switch on the power again, it which be connected to the strongest AP.

Ich antworte hier als privater Nutzer. Ich bin weder Bosch SmartHome noch Robert Bosch Mitarbeiter.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden