abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vivatmo me best by date

Tutek
New Homie

Hello,

Today I have received vivatmo me device, on the device box manufacturer date is 2025-06-12, best by date is 2025-01-19. I asked on support what is the lifetime of this device, I get answet that three years from the date of manufacture, the same thing I read in the technical document, and it seems that a newly purchased device and I can not even use it for two years. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

There are a lot of "Bosch's" 😄

The manual figures Out:

Screenshot_20230818-173317.png

So, I would recommend to write a message about the issue to Bosch Healthcare Solutions.

Seit 11.2019 privater Endanwender; von Bosch Smart Home benannter Poweruser;
SHC I mit 73 Geräten, 149 Automationen, 47 Zuständen
Google Pixel 4a mit Android 13 / Lenovo Tab M10 (3rd Gen.) mit Android 12

☝ gerne mitmachen! Info SHC Generation, Smartphone und Betriebssystem hilft häufig bei der Lösung von Problemen. Einfach im Profil bei "Persönliche Informationen" in der "Signatur" eintragen ✍️.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Tutek
New Homie

sorry, manufacturer date is 2023-06-12.

Tutek
New Homie

Photo from the sticker on the box:PXL_20230818_135026389.MP.jpg

and here is technical document for this device where is stated three years from production:

https://www.vivatmo.com/media/pdfs/tds-vivatmome_en.pdf

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

Can you have a look about the responsible Division or company, please. I do not think it is Bosch Smart Home GmbH. So, unfortunately, I believe it is the wrong community for the issue.

With the right company, we can try to help you finding the correct contact.

☝ gerne mitmachen! Info SHC Generation, Smartphone und Betriebssystem hilft häufig bei der Lösung von Problemen. Einfach im Profil bei "Persönliche Informationen" in der "Signatur" eintragen ✍️.

Tutek
New Homie

This is healthcare device for asthma patients, so in what forum I could ask this question?

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

Right, I know. For this reason, my question about the responsible company printed at the box.

Manufacturer for this device is Bosch, and I bought it at bosch online shop 😉

https://www.bosch-smarthome.com/de/de/produkte/weitere-bosch-produkte/vivatmo-me?_ga=2.224079515.168...

STdesign
CEO of the Homies

There are a lot of "Bosch's" 😄

The manual figures Out:

Screenshot_20230818-173317.png

So, I would recommend to write a message about the issue to Bosch Healthcare Solutions.

OK, I will.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden