abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Hinweis
Hier kannst du dich mit anderen Homies über deine Produkt- und Feature-Wünsche austauschen und uns dein Feedback mitteilen. Egal ob positiv oder negativ, dein Feedback und deine Wünsche sind uns sehr wichtig! Du kannst dir sicher sein, dass wir dein Anliegen ernst nehmen. Wir verfolgen alle Diskussionen mit und leiten sie intern entsprechend weiter. Zur Umsetzung der Wünsche können wir uns an dieser Stelle aber leider nicht verpflichten und hoffen hier auf dein Verständnis.

Radiator thermostat I/II implementation to Raspberry Pi or Arduino

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello,

for existing Raspberry Pi (next only RPi) is planned to use ZigBee.

It is possible connect e.g. Bosch Thermostat to RPi?

Where can be found technical data (requirements, technical info, etc.) for Bosch devices for right implementation to RPi, please?

Thank you.

7 ANTWORTEN 7

Geomo
CEO of the Homies

@misa15 No, that‘s no possible. To use all features of the BSH devices it’s mandatory to use the BSH controller.

All BSH device will be assigned individually to the controller by unique QR code.

Ich antworte hier als privater Nutzer. Ich bin weder Bosch SmartHome noch Robert Bosch Mitarbeiter.

This is not completely true. Except for firmware updates the support in zigbee2mqtt* is basically there. So with a zigbee stick like the sonoff usb dongle you can connect the thermostat to a raspi - if said raspi is running zigbee2mqtt. 

itkama_0-1669663551090.pngitkama_1-1669663568814.png

*should be there in the december version

Gornung
Apprentice Homie

Hey, 

have you tried it already? Can i somehow check my firmware without a controller.
Im pretty new to this...
I have Installed on my PI the ioBroker with a zigbee adapter and the sonoff dongle - using it for my sockets. 

I do not know if there is support in anything besides the Bosch SHC and Zigbee2MQTT at this point. According to this site it may have support in iobroker. Since I only use Z2M together with Home Assistant I can't really tell you more about how to set it up in iobroker.

Gornung
Apprentice Homie

Hey @itkama , 

thanks for answering so quickly, ive done some reseach and @JJake answered me. 
There is until i can see no support for the Install Code. But i've opened an issue here in future i think this will be supported 🙂 Thanks 

Nice, so maybe support on yet another platform (that could also profit from firmware update files)

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

You can't connect to devices directly via Zigbee, but you can connect to the Smart Home Controller over the network using the REST API.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden