abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Bosch Smart Home App and CT200 with Bosch Condens GC2300iW 22/25

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello,

For Bosch GC2300 iW 22/25 is planned to use CT200 and additional external temperature sensor.

On radiators are installed Bosch Radiator Thermostat I or II (yet heating system working only with SmartHome app with Radiator Thermostats I or II) - with no Bosch Condens and no CT200.

I want ask you about few integration steps and possibilities and recommendation for (before buy):

1. Can be CT200 direct connected to Bosch GC2300 iW 22/25? Or is required additional adapter?
2. Outside temperature sensor (Bosch 7716780263). Which terminal in Bosch GC2300 iW 22/25 can be used for connect it, please?

3. How can be set/change (when is connected to Condens one CT200 and one outside temperature):

A. Equithermal regulation by outside temperature sensor?

B. Equithermal regulation by CT200 weather forecast? 

4. Can be CT200 integrated direct in Bosh Smart Home Controller I (via SmartHome App)? How to? Exist any limitation or restriction?

5. Can be CT200 integrated direct in Bosh Smart Home Controller I (via EasyControl App)? How to? Exist any limitation or restriction?

6. Which are difference between SmartHome app vs EasyControl app, please?

7. How is possible to realize hydraulic balancing of the whole heating system? How to?

Thank you. 

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hello @misa15 , Thanks for your detailed questions. However, we can only address certain questions concerning our Bosch Smart Home System. Most of your inquiries need to be addressed to the customer support for Bosch Thermotechnology. Contact information at: https://www.bosch-homecomfort.com/de/de/wohngebaeude/service-und-support/kundenservice/

Regarding question 4: The CT 200 cannot be integrated in the Bosch Smart Home System using the Bosch Smart Home App. 

Regarding question 5: The CT 200 cannot be integrated in the Bosch Smart Home System using the Easy Control App. 

Regarding question 6: The Easy Control App allows the monitoring and management of your heating system including connected Thermostat Radiators I. The Bosch Smart Home App on the other hand, is not limited to control heating solutions, but also allows the creation of recurring automated routines in your household as well as securing your home against burglary, water damages and fire e.g. 

Best regards, Philip 

Gloder
New Homie

Hello the CT200 is connected for he 2300 boiler using the EMS terminal

block ( 2 terminals, polarity free)

What model for external sensor did you wire to the 2300 heater? Did you purchase the 2300 heater , ct200 and external sensor probe?

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden