abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Bosch 360° Indoor Camera - New Conditions by Smart Camera APP ??

Nicola
Junior Homie

Hello all,

I have two devices in object bought at beg.of 2022 and I was happy of these products until recent block of the APP due to NEW conditions (happened last week).

As it's NOT clear which conditions are changed, I've asked to Help-desk further info and solution.

(When I've bought the cams, 200 clips were free for 30 days and 25 ones could be stored forever on Cloud).

Furthermore, by reading the NEW Conditions, I've asked them the respect of the indicated #27 rule (to maintain the same conditions without any price change) but, until now, no reply by the Solution Team.

I will appreciate how to unlock the current APP because I cannot use my 2 devices without accepting the NEW Conditions.

For sure my CAMs are inaccessible since last week!  No Security available since last week! 

Has someone the same issue ?

How to deal with ?

Thank you in advance for your hint or suggestion.

1 ANTWORT 1

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hello @Nicola , Thank you for your patience. The introduction of the Cloud+ feature required a change of our terms and conditions. If you want to use the Smart Camera App you will have to accept the new conditions. Please note that your acceptance does not require you to subscribe to Cloud+. Cloud+ requires an additional acceptance on your side. If you do not have any interest in this feature you can use your Bosch Smart Home Cameras as well as the Bosch Smart Camera App as you did before the update to version 2.0.0 / 2.0.1. Best regards, Philip