Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

FBH über Fernsteuerung

JRA
Apprentice Homie

Hallo Zusammen,

Entschuldigung erstmal für mein Deutsch !! Ich hoffe es reicht 🙂

nach eine voller Sanierung haben wir bei uns Zuhause Raumthermostäte 230V für alle Zimmer eingebaut, bis auf der kleine Bad in Eingang, der mit der Flur verbundet ist. Dummerweise haben wir nicht gedacht, die Leitungen halten der Flur warm und dann ist das Bad fast immer kalt.

Ein Freund hat vorgeschlagen, ein normales Heizkorper-Thermostat als Ventil einzubauen, und ein Funk-Raumthermostat zu verbinden ... ich denke, es würde nicht funktionieren, weil normale Heizung und FBH funktionieren ganz anders.

Hat jemand ein Vorschlag, was hier zu tun wäre? Oder ist in Bosch Roadmap ein Stellmotor in Plan, der über Funk gesteuert werden kann? 🙂

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

SmartHomeGuru
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hi @JRA , the room thermostat (the one with batteries) works only with the radiator thermostat and/or the plug (not compact). A connection to a radio actuator for underfloor heating (Funk-Stellmotor für Fussbodenheizung) is not intended.

Greetings

SmartHomeGuru

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 ANTWORTEN 7

SmartHomeGuru

Hi @JRA, kannst du dein Problem nochmal genauer erläutern, gerne auch auf Englisch, wenn es leichter fällt.  Wir haben es leider nicht ganz verstanden. 

Ein Funk-Stellmotor ist bei uns nicht geplant. 

Grüße

SmartHomeGuru

JRA
Apprentice Homie

Danke @SmartHomeGuru , lass mich auf Englisch probieren 🙂

the position we agreed for the thermostat was not the best one, in the corridor. The heat from the tubes going to the other rooms heat already the area where the thermostat is, and the temperature in the bad (on the opposite side) drops because the actuator won't open (it is cold!). The only solution right now would be to the physical cabling again (opening walls and so on) to place a new thermostat in the bad, which we are not going to do ...

Hence the ask, if there is an option to install an actuator for the heating circuit that comes to the bad which can be activated remotely (ie. with the Funk Raumthermostat). If I understand it properly, this is possible with the regular radiator thermostat and the remote thermostat, but there's nothing that would allow me to control the actuator in the underfloor heating from a remote thermostat ...

This is possible with other manufacturers, and for Bosch would represent a strong opportunity to simplify these sort of situations. I can think of different ways this could actually be implemented (either from the actuator or from the thermostat). 🙂

I hope the request is clearer now? I think the term Funk-Stellmotor would be appropriate ...

Vielen Dank noch einmal

B374
Senior Homie

if you have enough space und the right connection (M30x1.5) you can try to use the radiator thermostat as a radio controlled actuator combined with the Raumthermostat battery powered. Correct it is not perfect and also the control algorithm is not for underfloor heating but it could be worth a try.

look here for a similar discussion: https://community.bosch-smarthome.com/t5/funktionen-und-nutzung/fussbodenheizung-ansteuern/m-p/1685

JRA
Apprentice Homie

Thanks @B374 I had figured myself a similar solution, and because it's only one actuator, I shouldn't have space problems ... but I don't find anyone who has implemented this and can say whether it's working or not (and how well it's working!)

SmartHomeGuru

Hi @JRA , the room thermostat (the one with batteries) works only with the radiator thermostat and/or the plug (not compact). A connection to a radio actuator for underfloor heating (Funk-Stellmotor für Fussbodenheizung) is not intended.

Greetings

SmartHomeGuru

JRA
Apprentice Homie

Danke @SmartHomeGuru 

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, wie wir Ihre Roadmap beeinflussen können? 🙂

Philip

Dear @JRA, We will accept your inquiry as a wish for a new Bosch Smart Home product and forward to our product management. Best regards, Philip