abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Radiator thermostat - info to whisper mode

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello,

in setting of radiator thermostat is possible enable/disable "whisper mode".

In manual is write the lifecycle of battery in stadard mode (whisper mode is off) of radiator thermostat approx. 1 year.

Which is battery lifecycle (approx. value), when radiator thermostat will be always in whisper mode?

How can be possible to define the phases of the whisper mode e.g. ON (from 10PM to 6AM), OFF (from 6AM to 10PM)?

Thank you.

4 ANTWORTEN 4

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

You can use automations to switch whisper mode on and off at specific times.

Don't know what the impact on battery life is. Never felt the need to use whisper mode.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

misa15
Experienced Homie

Technical question and feeling (no technical) answer - to battery life. Your product, your PR.

In menu of whisper mode is write down "Please note that by activating whisper mode permanently, you reduce the battery duration of your device".

Whisper mode is not for me and not for you. But maybe you know the person which are more sensitive during sleeping for any other "louder" sound. This is the target of usage.

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

@misa15 I'm just a user like you, not a Bosch employee. It's neither "my product" nor "my PR". Just speaking from personal experience. If you have a feature request, I'd suggest addressing Bosch directly.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hello @misa15, the battery life span depends on the usage of the device. In standard mode the battery life will be approx 2 years. Using the whisper mode will reduce the life span. Exact numbers cannot be provided since - as already stated - it all depends on how often the valve will be opened/closed. We would assume that the valve will be closed once during the nighttime. Therefore, the impact on the battery life should be limited. Best regards, Philip

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden