abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Can’t connect to apple HomeKit

Samantha
New Homie

When I go on partners - Apple HomeKit. I get an error message that the license server is currently not responding and I should try again. I keep trying and it prompts the same message. What is this server and how can I fix this?

6 ANTWORTEN 6

Sabrina
Moderation (ausgeschieden)

Hi @Samantha,

Please excuse the inconvenience. Currently, there may be isolated problems with the accessibility of the license server. We are already working on a solution. Please be patient a little longer.

In the meantime, may I ask you to contact our service team via the contact form on our website? Please also include the MAC address of your Bosch Smart Home Controller. Afterwards you are welcome to send me your ticket number here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

Sabrina

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. Is there a fix available now ?

SmartHomeGuru
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hi @ymauron, there is no need for a fix. Restart the controller 1x should solve the problem.

best regards

SmartHomeGuru

TechGuru
Junior Homie

Restarting does not solve the problem , it just keeps failing

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

@TechGuru, Thanks for your patience. In case you have a Bosch Smart Home Controller of the first generation then be so kind and restart the controller again. Reason: We have optimized our backend processes. This was done by the mid of the week. The issue is solved. 

Thanks and best regards, Philip 

TechGuru
Junior Homie

Hi all,

can confirm, I raised a ticket with the backend team and they fixed the HomeKit issue.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden