abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

New rest API

misa15
Experienced Homie

Good morning,

I red somewhere info - will be released new rest API.

But I can´t found it (expected date, version, etc.).

May you help me, please?

Thank you.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello @Sabrina found it

"In July the Bosch Smart Home controllers will receive an update to version 10.16, which will no longer support API 2.x. Open-source projects using the public SHC REST API must update the "api-version" header in their REST requests to "3.0" or higher, otherwise they can no longer access the SHC with version 10.16 installed."

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 ANTWORTEN 4

Sabrina
Moderation (ausgeschieden)

Hi @misa15, are you maybe looking for this comment / link from one of our experts?

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello @Sabrina, yes it was from @SebastianHarder but other newest message (no older like one month) regarding incoming newest API (newer like 3.5), which will make a bigger change.

I still not found it.

SebastianHarder
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hello @misa15,

there is no updated documentation for any API version after 3.2. As soon as there are important additions or changes to the API, we will update the documentation on GitHub.

Regards

Sebastian 

Lead Android Developer @ Bosch Smart Home

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello @Sabrina found it

"In July the Bosch Smart Home controllers will receive an update to version 10.16, which will no longer support API 2.x. Open-source projects using the public SHC REST API must update the "api-version" header in their REST requests to "3.0" or higher, otherwise they can no longer access the SHC with version 10.16 installed."

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden