Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Schwierigkeiten bei der Installation von „Heizkörper-Thermostat II – BTH-RA“

dpolvara
Junior Homie

(ENG / DE)

-----------------------------------

Hi all,

I'm trying to install the "Heizkörper-Thermostat II (BTH-RA)" but am facing some challenges. I use the correct adaptor provided in the packaging but then have the little nob on my heater that doesn't allow for the thermostat to go all the way and be screwed on correctly (please see the pictures below).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for your help!

------------------------------------

Hallo zusammen,

Ich versuche, den „Heizkörper-Thermostat II (BTH-RA)“ zu installieren, stehe aber vor eine Herausforderung. Ich verwende den korrekten Adapter, der in der Verpackung enthalten ist, habe dann aber an meiner Heizung einen kleinen Noppen, der es nicht ermöglicht, dass der Thermostat vollständig passt und richtig angeschraubt werden kann (siehe Bilder unten).

Mache ich etwas falsch?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!

IMG_9803_1.jpeg

IMG_9803_2.jpg

IMG_9804.jpeg

IMG_9807.jpeg

  

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

AlanSumm
Experienced Homie

The 'little knob' circled in your picture is the spring-loaded pin that controls the flow of hot water through the radiator

When there is no mounted thermostat – as in your pictures – the pin is in the fully open position and the radiator should be hot. The more the pin is pushed in, the less hot water flows through the radiator. When mounting your thermosat you will have to tighten it against the resistance created by the spring. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 ANTWORTEN 2

AlanSumm
Experienced Homie

The 'little knob' circled in your picture is the spring-loaded pin that controls the flow of hot water through the radiator

When there is no mounted thermostat – as in your pictures – the pin is in the fully open position and the radiator should be hot. The more the pin is pushed in, the less hot water flows through the radiator. When mounting your thermosat you will have to tighten it against the resistance created by the spring. 

Thank you very much, solved the problem! Much appreciated

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden