misa15
Experienced Homie

Good morning,

Used

- Raumthermostat 

- Heizkörper-Thermostat II 

- Smart Home Controller 10.11.268

- Android App 10.10.30

Room1 - Raumthermostat + Heizkörper-Thermostat II (here is issue)

Room2 - Raumthermostat  + Heizkörper-Thermostat (here is without issue)

When is power supply outtage (lost the power supply of the house) then after energizing and finish the start up of router and Smart Home Controller 

1. Regulation in Room2 is still working without any problem,

2. Issue description - In Room1 overview is showed small circle with i (information) - "There is no controllable device in this room, To add radiator thermostat or smart plug, tap "Add device" ". 

I now one possibility of repair this fault is change Heizkörper-Thermostat II to other room and then back. But last month I must to do it minimally 5 times (due outtages and electricity exchange). It is very unpracticall because this rechange must be made for 4 rooms (where are combination :  Raumthermostat and Heizkörper-Thermostat II)

Thank you in advance for investigation and repair the issue.

If you need further info, please write me again.

2 ANTWORTEN 2

mvalero
Experienced Homie

Guten Tag, ich habe genau das gleiche Problem nach jedem Update gehabt, ein oder mehrere Räume bleiben in diese "There is no controllable device in this room, To add radiator thermostat or smart plug, tap "Add device" " Status, und zwar mehrere Stunden.  Wenn man das Device kurz auf ein anderen Raum und wieder zurück setzt, ist die Meldung weg. 

Good morning, I've had exactly the same problem after each and every update. One or more of the rooms stay in that - "There is no controllable device in this room, To add radiator thermostat or smart plug, tap "Add device" ". status undefinitely. Only moving the device to another room helps.

misa15
Experienced Homie

Good evening,

here is sumarize

Today 7:09 BSH updated to 10.11.2690-27597.

Now 18:57 issue still showed like described up (info circle)...

New update not solve the problem...