abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Info for Radiator thermostat I and II

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello,

Somewhere on the forum (or in the manual) there was an indication (for the radiator regulator) where over summer mode once in a while the valve opens and closes (so it doesn't get stuck with sediment).

1. How often does this motion activate (for TRV I and II)?
2. Is it possible to change this interval (for TRV I and II)?
3. Is it possible to deactivate/activate this function additionally (for TRV I and II)?
4. What is the recommendation for the valve position over summer mode?

Thank you.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

1. Once a week.

2. No.

3. No, it's always active.

4. The valve stays closed and opens briefly once a week. There is no way to change this.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

1. Once a week.

2. No.

3. No, it's always active.

4. The valve stays closed and opens briefly once a week. There is no way to change this.

misa15
Experienced Homie

Regarding point 4. "The valve stays closed and opens briefly once a week. There is no way to change this."

4A. For more valves (for one Bosch Smart Home Controller) are "once a week" same for all valves or is different?

4B. How long take this test for TRV I and TRV II? 

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

See here in the FAQ:

My Bosch Smart Home Radiator Thermostat II turns up at the same time every Saturday even though it is deactivated. What can I do?

Every Saturday at 11 a.m., the Bosch Smart Home Radiator Thermostat II makes a descaling run. This cannot be deactivated and is necessary to keep the Bosch Smart Home Radiator Thermostat II and the heating system operational.

The same applies to the TRV I. I have never timed it, but I'd say it takes about a minute or so. It also re-calibrates during this process.

misa15
Experienced Homie

Thanks. but this are works for all TRV II, but not for all TRV I...

misa15
Experienced Homie

misa15_0-1682538864331.png

misa15_1-1682538888244.png

misa15
Experienced Homie

I forgot write - you can see on graph, Radiator thermostat II have on Saturday test period for valvetapes (1st graph). But for Radiator thermostat are test period for valvetape are missing (2nd graph).  

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

Don't know about the graph, but I can clearly hear my thermostats (1st gen) doing their routine every Saturday at 11. They're not exactly silent. 😉

Yours don't do anything? Or are you only relying on the graph?

misa15
Experienced Homie

About investigation - not work of test period for radiator thermostats 1 - found for room with two installed radiator thermostat 1...