abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Radiator Thermostat I and II

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello,

questions for Bosch Smart Home thermoventil (to type I and type II)
0. Which are min./max. measured tempearute of thermoventil?
1. Which is precision of measured temperature?
2. It is possible read, via Rest API, battery info?
3. It is possible read, via REST API, valve position?
4. Which all parameters can be read/write, via REST API? Exist any list of all devices with all read/write parameters via REST API?
5. It is possible to log temperature of thermoventil? A. direct in ventil?, B. direct in Bosch Smart Controller?, or C. other solution?
6. How can be possible to make an backup of settings for one thermoventil?
7. How can be possible to make an backup of settings for all existing thermoventils?
8. Which steps are recommended to use, when will be changed broken thermoventil to new one. That means easy way to change it and use settings for this point.
9. It can be set in control of thermoventil or Controller A. PID components or B. type of radiator (e.g. heavy cast iron radiator), for achieve better regulation?

10. Which are improvements (not from outside look) when we compare Thermoventil I and II?

Thank you.

1 ANTWORT 1

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

0. Min / max is 5°C / 30°C when setting the temperature or using it as a trigger or condition in automations. Not sure whether lower / higher measured temperatures can be displayed.

1. You can set the temperature as well as triggers and conditions in automations in 0.5°C steps. The measured temperature is displayed with 0.1°C precision.

2. / 3. / 4. Check the API docs.

5. Only with third party software using the API.

6. / 7. No backup feature unfortunately. Probably the single most significant drawback of the Bosch system.

8. No easy solution. Install the new thermostat and manually set up everything.

9. No such setting. The thermostat tries to learn the radiator's behaviour automatically.

10. Nothing significant. Mostly new software bugs it seems. 😂

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden