abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Smart Room Thermostat II with Smart Radiator thermostat II required in each room ?

Johan
New Homie

Hi everyone,
I live in a flat with central heating which I cannot steer.
The solution I require is therefore relatively simple :
I want to measure the temperature in each room individually at a place of my choice and have the smart radiator thermostat gradually close or open the radiator depending on the time of day and temperature settings for that specific room.
I want to do this in every room in the house.
Questions :
1) do I need a separate smart room thermostat II in every room to steer only the smart radiator thermostat in that room ? (I do not want a single "central" room thermostat to steer all rooms)
2) can a single Bosch smart home controller manage different individual room settings in each room and steer the different room- and radiator thermostats?
So assuming I have 5 rooms, each with a radiator, do I need 5 smart radiator thermostat II + 5 smart room thermostat II and 1 bosch smart hub ?
Thank you
Johan

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

Yes to all questions, but the room thermostats are optional. The radiator thermostats can control themselves. The room thermostats are supposed to improve temperature control by measuring the temperature further away from the radiators.

If you're on a budget, I'd start with the radiator thermostats only. You can later add room thermostats if required.

I also feel obligated to mention that many users are unhappy with the Radiator Thermostat II. There are extensive discussions about its temperature control performance, which Bosch has now promised to "further improve" with future updates. I can't speak from my own experience since I use the Radiator Thermostat I, but you have been warned.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 ANTWORT 1

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

Yes to all questions, but the room thermostats are optional. The radiator thermostats can control themselves. The room thermostats are supposed to improve temperature control by measuring the temperature further away from the radiators.

If you're on a budget, I'd start with the radiator thermostats only. You can later add room thermostats if required.

I also feel obligated to mention that many users are unhappy with the Radiator Thermostat II. There are extensive discussions about its temperature control performance, which Bosch has now promised to "further improve" with future updates. I can't speak from my own experience since I use the Radiator Thermostat I, but you have been warned.

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden