abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

ISSUE - Descaling run - every Saturday at 11 a.m. for the Bosch Radiator Thermostat

misa15
Experienced Homie

Hello, 

used are for one system
- Bosch Smart Home Controller I
- more Radiator Thermostat I (1st gen)
- more Radiator Thermostat II (2nd gen)
- system and devices have installed last valid updates/firmare (till today)

Described issue
- OK/working descaling run. Room only with one Radiator Thermostat I.
- OK/working descaling run. Room only with one Radiator Thermostat II.
- OK/working descaling run. Room with two Radiator Thermostat II.
- NOK/not working descaling run. Room with two Radiator Thermostat I. Found firstly during April 2023, checked more Saturdays.

Thank you for test, feedback and repair.

5 ANTWORTEN 5

Maurice
CEO of the Homies

Are you sure it's related to the fact that two thermostats are in the same room? Might be a coincidence. Does the descaling work if you temporarily assign one of the two NOK thermostats to its own (virtual) room?

Privater Endanwender, kein Bosch-Mitarbeiter.

misa15
Experienced Homie

Dear @Maurice yes, I am sure. At home we have one room with two radiators. You can try it and you will see.

Dear @Sabrina or @SebastianHarder may I please you for check this issue with your development team?

Thank you.

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Dear @misa15, Thanks for informing about your observations. We have no way to reproduce your issue via our Bosch Smart Home Community. If you encounter an error with the descaling run of several of your thermostat radiators we highly recommend reporting this issue to our customer service. I am sure a solution can be found. Please use the contact form at: Smart Home Contact | Bosch Smart Home (bosch-smarthome.com) and be so kind to provide the MAC-Address of your Bosch Smart Home Controller and upload a system protocol. 

Thanks and best regards, Philip 

misa15
Experienced Homie

Dear @Philip, clear for me, customer service was contacted (and confirmation obtained on 24th May 21:29 2023, ticket number 12631...), but no next communication over 1 month.

Thank you. 

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hello @misa15, I will inform our service support team to get in touch with you. 

Sorry to hear that you did not receive a response so far. 

Best regards, Philip

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden