abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Bosch Junkers Gas Heizung in BSH App

hempres
Homie

Hi,

Ich habe mit dem MBLani und der HomeCom App meine Gasbrennwertheizung in die BSH App integriert. Ich wollte die Energiesparfunktion nutzen, jedoch funktioniert diese nicht. Die Heizung springt oft auf aus, obwohl mindestens ein Heizungsthermostat an ist. Hat jemand Erfahrung damit?

Weiterhin würde ich der Heizung gerne die aktuelle Raumtemperatur zurückmelden, zb von einem ausgewähltem Thermostat. Weiß jemand ob oder wie das gehen könnte?

Ich habe nämlich zusätzlich einen Holzofen in Betrieb. Deswegen wäre es effizient, wenn die Heizung zur Berechnung der Vorlauftemperatur nicht nur die Aussentemperatur, sondern auch die Innentemperatur verwenden würde.

7 ANTWORTEN 7

Erklärbär
Experienced Homie

Lieber @hempres ich würde hier direkt auf den Service von Bosch Thermotechnik zugehen. Vielleicht haben die hier eine Lösung für Dich.

viele Grüße,

der Erklärbär

Hi, ja habe ich schon. Die konnten mir aber nicht helfen, da es nicht ihre App ist 🤷🏼

Philip
Experte von Bosch Smart Home

Hi @hempres , bitte sei so lieb und wende dich mit deinem Anliegen noch einmal an den Service: service@bosch-smarthome.com

Halte bitte die Mac-Adresse deines Controllers bereit. 

Vielen Dank und viele Grüße, Philip

Gabor
Junior Homie

Dear,

Could you please keep us posted with your progress?
I am having a Bosch 9000iWM currently paired with CT200 and smart radiator thermostats.
I also have a Bosch Smart Home Controller with Twin Guard and Door/Window sensors.
I am interested how could I link my boiler to the Smart Home System without loosing functionality.
I have experienced with Tado, which works brilliantly and has many amazing functions, but can't modulate my 9000iWM boiler as doesn't speak EMS2. I would like to avoid the same situation, thus chosen for CT200 for now, but sadly just realized that can't connect it to Bosch Smart Home...

Thanks and regards,

Gabor

Philip

Hello @Gabor , the Bosch EasyControl (CT200) is not compatible with our Bosch Smart Home Controller. The Junkers Condens 9000i WM should come with an IP interface. Depending on your location the boiler can be retrofitted with a communication module for internet access as well connection with the Bosch Smart Home Controller. Regards, Philip 

Gabor
Junior Homie

Dear Philip,

Thanks a lot for your kind response and information!
I did receive a voucher for the MB LAN module, and one of the plumbers also mentioned about it, so I believe it shouldn't be a problem to get it installed.

I am located in Belgium where Bosch Smart Home Controller is not yet officially supported, but downloading the APK for Android makes it work flawlessly (at least for now with Twin Guard - hopefully in the future extending it with most other parts).

Then if I am not mistaken my course of action should be to return the CT200 and order an MB LAN module. Can I have a wall thermostat simultaneously connected to the system? If yes, is there any specific requirement or can I keep the CT200 connected to the heater at the same time?

Most importantly, will I lose any functions or performance of the heater in case switching from CT200 to the Smart Home Solution?

Thanks and regards,
Gabor

Philip

Hello @Gabor , let me give you some remarks to your questions. First of all, since the official launch of our Bosch Smart Home products in Belgium is yet to be dated the Bosch Smart Home App for Android and iOS is not available for download. You may use the APK for Android, but it might lack functionality. We also do not provide technical support for questions concerning the APK. One alternative would be to change the country settings in the Google store on your mobile device temporary to a supported country, let's say France, install the Smart Home App and choose Belgium as your preferred country.

Please have a look on our website from time to time for more information about the official launch in Belgium: https://www.bosch-smarthome.com/be/nl/ 

Secondly, you have to make a decision whether to control your heating system with Easy Control/CT200 and the Bosch Smart Home Thermostat Radiator or with the Bosch Smart Home Controller + MB LAN + Thermostat radiator. We do not support the simultaneous operation of both systems.

Let's say you swap the CT200 for MB LAN, in this case a further controller is required for the heating system. For you 9000iWM boiler it would be the CW400: 

CW400 | Weersafhankelijke regelingen | Regelsystemen | Producten | Residencial (bosch-thermotechnolo...  

Regarding the functionality of CT200 as well as Easy Control App I would like to refer you to the official webpages of Bosch Thermotechnology Netherlands and Belgium:

Functies - Bosch EasyControl (bosch-easycontrol.com)

Onze apps | Bosch Climate België (bosch-thermotechnology.com)

Best regards,

Philip

Rechtswidrigen Inhalt melden